Terms and Conditions for the ‘ICLR Market Research’ Survey Prize Draw
It is a condition of entry to the Prize Draw that these rules are accepted as final and that each entrant agrees to abide by these rules fully.
The Promoter: The Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England & Wales
Megarry House, 119 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PP, United Kingdom.
Charity No.250605 Limited by Guarantee. Company Registered No.5034.
- To enter participants must take part in the ICLR Market Research Survey.
- No purchase is necessary.
- One entry per person.
- Incomplete or illegible entries, entries from third party, bulk entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- There are three prizes: 1st prize = £300 of Amazon Vouchers, 2nd prize = £200 of Amazon Vouchers. 3rd prize = £100 of Amazon Vouchers.
- Entrants outside of the UK will be offered Amazon vouchers in their local currency (where available) at an equal exchange rate value.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- All entrants must be 18 or over.
- All survey entries must be received by the Closing Date midnight on 20/12/2013 and will be contacted by the email address submitted during the survey.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- The winning entrants will be the first three entries drawn at random on the Draw Date on 10/01/2014.
- The selected winners of the ICLR Market Research Survey Prize Draw will be notified by email within 28 days of the Draw Date.
- If a Prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their submission within 10 working days of contact, a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by email.
- The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.