Candidates must give all the information asked for in the financial statement incorporated in the application form fully and clearly. The ICLR committee may reject an application if it forms the view that the information relating to means is incomplete or is otherwise unsatisfactory.
Please note that the merit criteria employed for our award is the determining factor as to whether the award is made. Candidates are assessed first on their financial circumstances and then the final decision will be based on merit. Financial need on its own is not a reason for receiving the award.
The Inns of Court scholarship materials have been used as the basis for some of these sections.
- Download and complete the Pupillage Application PDF below
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
- Complete the form below and attach the relevant documents
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been submitted
- Applications close on 31 March 2017
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted early May
- The winner will be announced by end June